Saturday, November 29, 2008

Well how about this



I remembered that I made this blog a while back and now I've been doing things that I think would be able to use as content on a more regular basis. Since I originally made the blog back in spring I've gotten a new computer, a PC to replace my old powerbook that took a shit, as well as a "new" camera. The camera is an old Canon Pellix that I picked up from the Value Village on 82nd by my old house. At the moment that camera is the motivation to get this blog going. I want a space to show some of my photos and I thought this would be a good medium. At least for now. So for now I'll try to keep this updated with photos until I find something else to put here, or I get bored of this all together. So to start this off, here are some pictures from a protest against the selling of fur downtown yesterday. Enjoy.

Listening to: Husker Du - "I Apologize"









No comments: